Monday, August 3, 2015

Catching light 149 Overexposed Pheasant


 Catching light 149
Welcome to Catching light meme.
 Create images with light or lack of light. I say light as it don´t have to be sunlight. The topic can, of course, be interpreted in many ways.  Most important have fun.

I´d like this to be a living meme. Not only another linky list. So far this is a small meme, surely you have the time to comment on others. Thank you for participating.

click to enlarge
Pheasant - Fasan
© NF Photo 150727, Knutstorp

Lol, this image is really full of light. I manage to give it too much of exposure. That happens! Overexposed ones are often great for art work, to play with. :)

Let´s see what you have for me this week. My world is crazy. One moment wonderful sunlight, the next it is black with hard showers :(  All this water have filled the little lake where the waders was and they are now gone. Too much water for them to wade in. This photo was taken at the field at the lake.

Note! If your blog ONLY allow GOOGLE+ responses I can´t comment to your entry. I will give you a comment to your entry at your comment here on my blog.

You shall ad the link to your post in the linkylist. Not the URL to your blog or GOOGLE+, It´s a courtesy to you visitors, they find your post immediately. You shall have a backlink, and please, don´t advertise your own meme without having an image to share that corresponds to my meme.
Regler finns i sidlisten. - For rules see the sidebar.
- -- 
Labels: ,   , ,

5 comments:

  1. great catch to spot the pheasant...the red heads looks like a flower at first glance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flott fanget.
    Ha en fin kveld.
    Mormor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for inviting me to participate! I will visit each other person as well, am just a bit behind in my blogging at the moment. Loved your wonderful light-filled shot of the pheasant! This meme is a great idea! I will see what I can come up with each time!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you like what you see.