Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Ninja fight variations background shots

Större bild? Klicka på den! - Click to enlarge!
Krämbol bridge in Katrineholm
 © NF Photo 140121

The ninjas are my two grandchildren
 © NF Photo 150110

Frozen snow on my window
 © NF Photo 150111
Images used for "Ninja fight with variations"

For the set of images shared on NatureFootstep Photos, I used two softwares. CS5 and FotoSketcher and the three images shown above.   And my grandchildren acting. 

One of the final images using the above images.See NF Bild2
It is impossible to describe what I did and how as there were so many steps back and forth.

Kolla mina bilder på Picasa för att få idéer. Och glöm inte etikettlistan. Sedan finns en del på min fotoblogg. Check my photos on Picasaweb to get an idéa, or find what you want. Beside the label list of course and my photoblogg.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,,   , , ,  , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment if you like what you see.