Tuesday, November 4, 2014

How to Rasterize text NatureFootstep

Större bild? Klicka på den! - Click to enlarge!
Rasterized text  NatureFootstep
© NF PhotoArt 141103
This is posted on : NatureFootstep 
 
EOS_36833 skugga ÖV Orange colored pencil
This was the image I worked with.
 
 I have seen this being done before so I wanted to figure it out. I worked in CS5 and wrote my logo on a new layer above the orange one. Then the text has to be rasterized. The program askes if you want to do that if you try to use a pencil on it. When that is done you can select the black text and then use the selection to copy the text from the colored image and paste it someplace else.


See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,,  , , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment if you like what you see.