Tuesday, July 29, 2014

The best of summer..how to

Större bild? Klicka på den! - Click to enlarge!
  
original shot SOOC
 © NF Photo 14140729 at Duveholms Herrgård
  
In ACR I pushed the Fill light up to 100. as far as it went. Notting else. Fill light is not doing the image lighter. It fills in light where it is needed. 
Then I opened the image in Photoshop.  
I was aiming for a drawing and Ink outlines suited what I wanted. The options Stroke = 10, dark intensity = 2 and light intensity = 25.

Then the usual downsize a simple frame and my logo. Frames is not really needed but as my blog is black I want a frame to separate the image from the background.

The best of summer..   Done!


Kolla mina bilder på Picasa för att få idéer. Och glöm inte etikettlistan. Sedan finns en del på min fotoblogg. Check my photos on Picasaweb to get an idéa, or find what you want. Beside the label list of course and my photoblogg.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,,   , , ,  , , , , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

  1. This not only looks like summer, but also smells like a hot lazy day:)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you like what you see.