Wednesday, July 1, 2015

NF DAM 154 Meadow book

NF Digital Art Meme, DAM 154

NF Digital Art Meme, a meme for digital artwork. photo art, abstracts and other creative work.  From camera, Art software's, paint or sketch.
For more details see the link to About NF DAM below the header.

click to enlarge
© NF Photo 150629  SOOC image from Boda Kvarn

Meadow book
 © NF PhotoArt 150630

For this image I used CS5 and two main features, the Split toning and the Puppet warp.

Split toning is used when you want one color for the bright parts and another for the dark parts. Here I used blue color for the bright and a darker green for the grass.

Puppet warp was used to change the form of the image. As I´m working on to improve my skills in CS5 I tried to make a book shape from the image. Puppet warp gives you a lot of points where you can deform the image. Quite tricky but fun. Don´t think I will hang it on my wall. But I like it.

Finished with a black layer below the image to create the frame.

Bildverkstan on NatureFootstep Photo

IMPORTANT!
Please visit my entry and as many other participants you can. I´d like this to be a living meme not just another linky list. So far it is a small meme, surely you have the time to comment on others. Thank you for participating. As you know I´m a busy woman but I always return a comment. :)
If your blog ONLY allow GOOGLE+ responses I can´t comment on your entry.

You shall ad the link to your post in the linkylist. Not the URL to your blog or GOOGLE+, It´s a courtesy to you visitors, they find your post immediately. You shall have a backlink, and please, don´t advertise your own meme without having an image to share that corresponds to my meme.

Regler finns i sidlisten. - For rules see the sidebar.
- --
Labels:   , , , , , , , , , , , ,

13 comments:

  1. Nydelig eng :)
    Ha en fin dag.
    Mormor

    ReplyDelete
  2. because nearly everyone knows already my Blumenwiese, I will show you all my STRANDPARTY today. See you later!
    Herzlich Pippa,
    who is in joy, that this forum exists!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The split toning is beautiful,and I love the book effect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I may, someday, have to move up to the CS5 ... I can see it offers many challenges that I don't get on elements. I love the way your mind thinks. I could see the book of nature in the original and I often look at nature as the reading of a book. In fact, we joke that Izzi, when she has her nose to the ground, is reading a doggy newspaper. The smells the vision all of it ... if more of us would read nature, maybe it wouldn't be in so much difficulty. Anyway, I ramble ... I love the blueness and the idea of this wonderful book. Very creative, Monica ...

    Andrea @ From The Sol

    ReplyDelete
  5. this looked like an open book at first glance...cool concept♪

    ReplyDelete
  6. The greens vibrate so beautifully in the second image.

    ReplyDelete
  7. interesting...and thanks for the explanation about split toning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mycket vackra foton av gräs.. Ungt gräs är fint...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am amazed you saw the book in the meadow - wow. And then you created it.
    Split toning is one of my favorites and you are right, puppet warp is quite tricky.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you like what you see.