Monday, July 13, 2015

Catching light 146 Catching light in a bubble


 Catching light 146
Welcome to Catching light meme.
 Create images with light or lack of light. I say light as it don´t have to be sunlight. The topic can, of course, be interpreted in many ways.  Most important have fun.

I´d like this to be a living meme. Not only another linky list. So far this is a small meme, surely you have the time to comment on others. Thank you for participating.

click to enlarge
Catching light in a bubble
© NF Photo 150710

Well, as you see I catch the light in a bubble. This is my kitchen lamp and, no, it is not in the bubble. Not for real anyway. But I made it look like that. As you can see through the window it was a grey day. Crazy? So what, a girl need some fun.

Now. let´s see what you come up with.

Don´t forget tomorrow is "Trees n Bushes" on NatrueFootstep BnP

 Comment form for visitors outside BLOGGER
Note! If your blog ONLY allow GOOGLE+ responses I can´t comment to your entry. I will give you a comment to your entry at your comment here on my blog.

You shall ad the link to your post in the linkylist. Not the URL to your blog or GOOGLE+, It´s a courtesy to you visitors, they find your post immediately. You shall have a backlink, and please, don´t advertise your own meme without having an image to share that corresponds to my meme.
Regler finns i sidlisten. - For rules see the sidebar.
- -- 
Labels:  
 , , , , , , , ,

8 comments:

  1. Du liker å putte ting i bobler, du også.
    Fin lampe :)
    Ha en deilig dag :)
    Mormor

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool...playing with bubbles is great fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one fancy bubble machine you have there. It is not any wonder you have created so many great pictures with your bubbles. Very clever, indeed, Monica ... and yes you caught the light, almost literally :)

    Andrea @ From The Sol

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so cool. My little ones have been playing with bubbles and I've been thinking of taking some pics of the bubbles.
    But this is whole different thing. You DID catch some light in a bubble! :)
    That does say FUN.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like it! Very creative when stuck indoors!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you like what you see.