Monday, July 27, 2015

Catching light 148 Wild flowers


 Catching light 148
Welcome to Catching light meme.
 Create images with light or lack of light. I say light as it don´t have to be sunlight. The topic can, of course, be interpreted in many ways.  Most important have fun.

I´d like this to be a living meme. Not only another linky list. So far this is a small meme, surely you have the time to comment on others. Thank you for participating.

click to enlarge
© NF Photo 150723
Wild flowers at the edge of a field with a different kind of light. Strange actually.

Help me chose!
In my town they will have an December Exhibition for regional art and artists. I´m about to enter the exhibit with 5 pieces. After deadline they will decide which artists will be represented in the Exhibition. Last year 1 out of 3 artists was represented. So, I do have a chance smile emoticon It was a nice exhibition last year with many artists and many different kind of work. 

Now, if you want you can help me with choosing your favorites among a number of pieces and give me the numbers. I would be grateful. Click the link below and you will get to the file. 

Thanks!
Here is the link to the images Decembersalongen

Note! If your blog ONLY allow GOOGLE+ responses I can´t comment to your entry. I will give you a comment to your entry at your comment here on my blog.

You shall ad the link to your post in the linkylist. Not the URL to your blog or GOOGLE+, It´s a courtesy to you visitors, they find your post immediately. You shall have a backlink, and please, don´t advertise your own meme without having an image to share that corresponds to my meme.
Regler finns i sidlisten. - For rules see the sidebar.
- -- 
Labels: ,   , , ,

9 comments:

  1. I would chosen 1, 3, 4, 16, 18a (eventueally 16 and 13)
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have chosen 6, 13, 16, 18..Good luck! I love these wildflowers at the edge of a fence..The lighting is wonderful :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful light!
    I love : African sunset, Watcher, Varanger mauntains, Varanger road and Allé Katrineholms gård :)
    Good luck !

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favs are 6a, 13,15,16 and 21...hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a very pleasant sight. (up here on this post)

    From link, my votes -- for 14 & 18(a &B)
    All the best, Monica.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely wildflowers! I am no use at choosing photos...but I do like the Varanger photos

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful ans filigran, i like it !
    Greetings from germany

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic thema and photo.
    Best, Seraphina

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you like what you see.