Monday, March 30, 2015

Catching light 131 Light comes on


Catching light 131

Hi everyone and Welcome back to Catching light meme. Now on Bíldverkstan / Image Workshop.

click to enlarge
Light comes on
© NF Photo 150330

I was encouraged when I learned about your reactions when I closed it. I did not realize some actually learned to watch light and use it in your images.

Now I moved into my workshop and my intention is to give both you and myself a little bit of a challenge.
I will try to explain what I´m doing and sometimes give you optional challenges. That can be tricky as the weather outdoors might not be cooperative. But there is lots of light indoors too. Today I lit the candle again. You will see more of those hands if you take a look at my link today. I have combined photo and artwork as many of us do. But that is not needed for a light image.

Now it is up to you. Let´s have fun

Hm, almost forgot, wishing you all a Happy Easter.

Comment form for visitors outside BLOGGER
Note! If your blog ONLY allow GOOGLE+ responses I can´t comment to your entry. I will give you a comment to your entry at your comment here on my blog.

You shall ad the link to your post in the linkylist. Not the URL to your blog or GOOGLE+, It´s a courtesy to you visitors, they find your post immediately. You shall have a back link, and please, don´t advertise your own meme without having an image to share that corresponds to my meme.
Regler finns i sidlisten. - For rules see the sidebar.
- --
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  , , , ,

11 comments:

  1. It's wonderful and symbolic!
    Have a great Easter week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nydelig og talende for den stille uken :)
    Ha en fin dag.
    Mormor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!
    Let me go see what I can put up today.
    Thank you so much, Monica. And all the best.

    Easter wishes to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your image...thank you for letting me know about your wonderful prompts. I'm happy to participate! Happy Easter to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting....love to be inspired by this meme♪

    ReplyDelete
  6. So good to have your light shinning again. I have to say, I may have passed up several good light opportunities in the absence of this meme, but now I am so excited to get into the wonders of light again. Thanks for reconsidering, Monica ... I am not sure you have any idea of how valuable you are to those of us who follow you. So the flame is lit and off we go ...

    Andrea @ FromThe Sol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Snyggt och ovanlig foto..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for relaunching this wonderful meme. I adore the hand candle holder! That is a beautiful image.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so glad this meme is back. I keep it in mind when I'm out taking photos!

    ReplyDelete
  10. PS I love the look of your workshop!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you like what you see.