Wednesday, March 18, 2015

NF Digital Art Meme, DAM 139 Frozen Meadow

NF Digital Art Meme, DAM 139

NF Digital Art Meme, a meme for digital artwork. photo art, abstracts and other creative work.
For more details see the link to About NF DAM below the header.

click to enlarge

Frozen Meadow
© NF PhotoArt 150317 (Spatter)

Original SOOC
© NF PhotoArt 150304

I only did two things with Frozen meadow. Working in CS5 I used the filter Spatter and a little color and contrast adjustments. Then I made a white layer below the spatter image to use it to create the lighter areas at the sides. Used 25% delete to get the effect I wanted. Lighter but not frame. Brushing the color off and letting the white shine through.

If you have a software without layers you can get the same effect if you paint carefully with 10% white till you get what you like. Takes some trial and error but it works.

Please visit my entry and as many other participants you can. I´d like this to be a living meme not just another linky list. So far it is a small meme, surely you have the time to comment on others. Thank you for participating. As you know I´m a busy woman but I always return a comment. :)

I will soon make a decission about the Catching Light meme. Stay tuned.

Bildverkstan on NatureFootstep Photo

IMPORTANT!
If your blog ONLY allow GOOGLE+ responses I can´t comment on your entry.

You shall ad the link to your post in the linkylist. Not the URL to your blog or GOOGLE+, It´s a courtesy to you visitors, they find your post immediately. You shall have a backlink, and please, don´t advertise your own meme without having an image to share that corresponds to my meme.

Regler finns i sidlisten. - For rules see the sidebar.
- --
Labels:    , , , , , , , ,

8 comments:

  1. Nydelig-
    Ha en fin dag
    Mormor

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this painterly look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! Looks as though the plants are growing in milk :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a light touch and I love that the grasses are still green in that frozen meadow. I love your process and the end result is perfect.

    Andrea @ From The Sol

    ReplyDelete
  5. The original is beautiful, but I love your edit even more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely how the white streaming round the threads of green, becomes the focus. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ugh...so sorry that I forgot to comment again! Beautiful photo and edit.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you like what you see.