Saturday, July 8, 2017

Cartooned kitty

Större bild? Klicka på den! - Click to enlarge!
Cartooned kitty
© NF PhotoArt 170708 

I was trying out some new software online. Found this: BeFunky

I thought this looke nice, The effect is called Cartoonizer DCX

This cat lives a block away from me. I meet it now and then.

Linking up with:  Moo-Mania    Caturday



  Check my photos on Picasaweb to get an idéas, or find what you want. Beside the label list of course and my photoblogg.
Labels:  , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

9 comments:

  1. That looks amazing!

    Purrs xx
    Athena and Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, he doesn't look very pleased that he is a cartoon, but as cartoons go, he is awesome. Nice that you came up with a cat this week ... don't always see you here :)

    Andrea @ From The Sol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! That came out great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks!
      I´m sorry. I have no idea of who you are :(

      Delete
  4. Such a beautiful piece Monica - unique- Thank you for joining Moo Mania & More again! ♥
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful piece, Monica.

    Thank you so much for joining us at MOO MANIA & MORE

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you like what you see.