Sunday, June 25, 2017

Pen and paper sketch

Större bild? Klicka på den! - Click to enlarge!
  
A woman
 © NF PhotoArt 170622

She is a bit slim but I had a Barbie doll in front of  me.  Belive it or not but this is the first sketch I have made since I was 15 and that was a loooong time ago. I was surprised to find that curves and lines looks pretty much as they did then. I signed it MJ as I did back then. NatureFootstep was not invented at the time. It was before computer existed. :)

Addition: Now I am at a point when, maybe, I will be able to start sketching again. 😁

Linking up with:  Sunday Sketches  AEDM21

  Check my photos on Picasaweb to get an idéas, or find what you want. Beside the label list of course and my photoblogg.
Labels:  , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

6 comments:

  1. You obviously haven't lost your touch! Are you going to keep it up and add it to your photography?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are brave to venture out into the literally drawing world, but I can see why you might do that as there is definitely a talent there. I hope you will do some more drawing. I have been drawing in a journal, but haven't worked up the nerve to post any of it ... maybe I will soon :) Nice, Monica :)

    Andrea @ From The Sol

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice first sketch after a long time sketching :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you like what you see.