Wednesday, May 13, 2015

NF DAM 147 Yellow Magnolia

NF Digital Art Meme, DAM 147

NF Digital Art Meme, a meme for digital artwork. photo art, abstracts and other creative work.
For more details see the link to About NF DAM below the header.

click to enlarge
Yellow Magnolia
© NF Photo 150512

Linking up with Floral Friday   Todays Flowers

The yellow Magnolia finally came out with one flower.
I don´t share any SOOC today. Apart from the usual contrast and vibration I masked the flower and added a texure Craquelure, to the background. To make the Magnolia shine a bit more I added a light direction filter on the flower only. That´s pretty much it!  Edit done in PS CS5.

If  you want to share your Digital/Photo Art  on Facebook I have created a GROUP for that purpose. You can join if you like. Why not check it out! Would love to see you there.
Please visit my entry and as many other participants you can. I´d like this to be a living meme not just another linky list. So far it is a small meme, surely you have the time to comment on others. Thank you for participating. As you know I´m a busy woman but I always return a comment. :)

Bildverkstan on NatureFootstep Photo

IMPORTANT!
If your blog ONLY allow GOOGLE+ responses I can´t comment on your entry.

You shall ad the link to your post in the linkylist. Not the URL to your blog or GOOGLE+, It´s a courtesy to you visitors, they find your post immediately. You shall have a backlink, and please, don´t advertise your own meme without having an image to share that corresponds to my meme.

Regler finns i sidlisten. - For rules see the sidebar.
- --
Labels:  ,   , , , , , , , , ,

17 comments:

  1. Beautiful result to your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. I did not know they came in yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And "that's it" she says and yet look at the results. Sometimes less is more and this is certainly one of those times. I don't think I have ever seen a yellow Magnolia ... beautiful, Monica :)

    Andrea @ From The Sol

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful flower photo...I love magnolias

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yellow magnolia just like a blue rose! Wonders of digital art ;-)
    Thanks for hosting, Monica.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A flower such as velvet, gorgeous work !
    ♥ly greetings from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  7. Exquisite capture. My mind says I can just reach into the photo and touch it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very soft and very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the yellow bloom...I mostly see white or purple in our area♪

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW!!! Tom The Backroads Traveller

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice! I don't think I've ever seen a yellow one.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Vacker färg! Jag har bara sett gula magnolior på bild.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful!
    Many thanks for linking up with Floral Friday Fotos, I look forward to your next contribution!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you like what you see.