Wednesday, May 6, 2015

NF DAM 146 Playing with trunks

NF Digital Art Meme, DAM 146

NF Digital Art Meme, a meme for digital artwork. photo art, abstracts and other creative work.
For more details see the link to About NF DAM below the header.

click to enlarge
Playing with trunks
© NF PhotoArt 150503

I think it was Bas Relief I used. I kind of liked it but also wanted to share a bit of the original image. That´s why there is an "opening" in it. :)  If I had been in the wallpaper business I probably would have made wallpaper of it. :)  This was a playing around session but as we all have different taste some might enjoy it :)

I´ll be gone for the weekend and will not bring my laptop so I will not comment during that time.
I will go with a group of female birders. Even if my birding nowadays is only about taking shots of those  birds.


Please visit my entry and as many other participants you can. I´d like this to be a living meme not just another linky list. So far it is a small meme, surely you have the time to comment on others. Thank you for participating. As you know I´m a busy woman but I always return a comment. :)

Bildverkstan on NatureFootstep Photo

IMPORTANT!
If your blog ONLY allow GOOGLE+ responses I can´t comment on your entry.

You shall ad the link to your post in the linkylist. Not the URL to your blog or GOOGLE+, It´s a courtesy to you visitors, they find your post immediately. You shall have a backlink, and please, don´t advertise your own meme without having an image to share that corresponds to my meme.

Regler finns i sidlisten. - For rules see the sidebar.
- --
Labels:  ,  , , , , ,

13 comments:

  1. Ja det blev verkligen snyggt...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flott ble det.
    Ha en deilig dag.
    Mormor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Det där blev riktigt coolt. Träd är så tacksamt att plocka fram i redigering. Jag har också valt träd som tema den här veckan. Ha det toppen på fågelturen :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I am just a bit confused ... maybe I missed something, but I was looking yesterday for NFTrees and then I come to NFAbstract today and Voila ... there are trees ... hmmmm. So, the question in my mind was, do I post yesterday's trees or todays abstract. It actually was an easy decision as you will see. These are lovely Birch trees and I agree wall paper or even just a wall hanging. Beautifully done, Monica ... Now, have a wonderful weekend with your birder friends and enjoy the picture taking opportunities. I always have my camera with me when I go birding ... my friends would think something was wrong with me if I didn't. Enjoy and see you next week :)

    Andrea @ From The Sol

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the bas relief filter for the birch trees...I will have to try it out(I haven't ever found a use for that filter before!!)
    Have fun birding....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like it. Nice and soft editing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A curtain of creativity looking out to nature...cool concept♪

    ReplyDelete
  8. The selected colour creates a magical effect in this scene.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you like what you see.