Wednesday, April 8, 2015

NF DAM 142 Landscape

NF Digital Art Meme, DAM 142

NF Digital Art Meme, a meme for digital artwork. photo art, abstracts and other creative work.
For more details see the link to About NF DAM below the header.

click to enlarge
Stensjön
© NF Photo 150226, © NF PhotoArt 150407

Today I don´t share the SOOC image because it is not that much different. I just wanted the image to look like it was painted. In this particular image CS5 filter "Rough pastels" did the trick.

I look through the window and see sunshine and a nice breeze. Temperature 10 degC. I´m going out today just enjoying the spring. So, even if I want many participants, don´t forget to enjoy the day. If nothing else, it will give you fresh images and idéas to work with.  See you later.

Please visit my entry and as many other participants you can. I´d like this to be a living meme not just another linky list. So far it is a small meme, surely you have the time to comment on others. Thank you for participating. As you know I´m a busy woman but I always return a comment. :)

Bildverkstan on NatureFootstep Photo

IMPORTANT!
If your blog ONLY allow GOOGLE+ responses I can´t comment on your entry.

You shall ad the link to your post in the linkylist. Not the URL to your blog or GOOGLE+, It´s a courtesy to you visitors, they find your post immediately. You shall have a backlink, and please, don´t advertise your own meme without having an image to share that corresponds to my meme.

Regler finns i sidlisten. - For rules see the sidebar.
- --
Labels:   ,, , , ,

12 comments:

  1. Mykt og vakkert :)
    Ha en fin dag.
    Mormor

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful "painting" is created from your photo, well done !
    ♥ly greetings from germany

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful view...I love your edit, too. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful - like a watercolour... Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soft gentle lines of the rural landscape ... beautifully relaxing. One of the few places where nature and man coexist comfortably. A very nice change of pace ...

    Andrea @ From The Sol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did not know about this meme. I will enter some images later on. Your "painting" is beautiful and would look lovely on a wall.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jag gillar bilder som "ser målade ut". Det går att göra så mycket fint och bilderna kan få ett annat uttryck. Riktigt fint!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This feels like shot from the window of a moving car....nicely presented♪

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah, thanks for letting me know that no SOOC images in this meme. I usually don't do too much post production, so I'll remember that in case I have one I worked on. Have a great day, Sara

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you like what you see.