Wednesday, February 11, 2015

NF Digital Art Meme, DAM 134 Optional Birds

NF Digital Art Meme, DAM 134

NF Digital Art Meme, a meme for digital artwork. photo art and creative work.
For more details see the link to About NF DAM below the header.

For this weeks Optional theme Birds:
click to enlarge
Lager/Layer 1 orginal
SOOC Sidensvans- Waxwing

 Lager/Layer 2 Effects, Contour Drawing

 
Combined and with the contour drawing at 25 % visibility
© NF PhotoArt   Oct 2010
For this work I used ArcSoft Photostudio. It is a freeware I once got when I bought a printer. I made a Contour drawing and placed the layer above the original. Then put visibility to 25% to see the socc below it. And I received a colored drawing.

This was originally posted HERE

BirdArt meme?  A question!
Now, I have been thinking of opening a meme for Bird Art
If any of you are interested in a BirdArt meme please tell me. I need at least 10 people to get started.
The Optional theme for next weeks DAM is: Sepia, the brownish, old fashined images.  And, remember, Abstract is always an optional theme.

Please visit my entry and as many other participants you can. I´d like this to be a living meme not just another linky list. So far it is a small meme, surely you have the time to comment on others. Thank you for participating. As you know I´m a busy woman but I always return a comment. :)

Bildverkstan on NatureFootstep Photo
Linking up to: Paint Party Friday

IMPORTANT!
If your blog ONLY allow GOOGLE+ responses I can´t comment on your entry.

You shall ad the link to your post in the linkylist. Not the URL to your blog or GOOGLE+, It´s a courtesy to you visitors, they find your post immediately. You shall have a backlink, and please, don´t advertise your own meme without having an image to share that corresponds to my meme.

Regler finns i sidlisten. - For rules see the sidebar.
- --
Labels:  , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  , , , , ,

11 comments:

  1. Lekkert redigert :)
    Tror jeg skal lage noen slike :)
    Ha en flott dag :)
    Mormor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you know my answer to your "Bird Art Meme" ... hopefully you can get 10 people to take an interest. Your drawing is fabulous ... I love the process, but best of all, your creative sense to come up with it. Great way to start out if this meme takes flight :)

    Andrea @ From The Sol

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely shot of the waxwing...I like the finished edit...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice results...thanks for suggesting themes within the meme...enjoying the challenges♪

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a creative processing of a beautiful photo !
    Have a good evening.
    ♥ly greetings from germany

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful edit! It turned out well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very neat looking. It's a bit like a Van Gogh type painting. I love how you've outlined the details of the bird in the last version.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is incredibly beautiful. This fills my eyes--which is the greatest compliment I can give.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you like what you see.