Friday, December 5, 2014

Rows of balconies and layer styles

Större bild? Klicka på den! - Click to enlarge!
  Rows of balconies
© NF PhotoArt

Original  © NF Photo 20130814, Honolulu


 © NF PhotoArt  141204, 141204  Layer style in PS CS5

The main thing here was to use some layer styles. I had to take a shot of the windows to remember what I used. :)  It was: Drop shadow, Inner shadow and Bevel and emboss contour.

On NatureFootstep
Kolla mina bilder på Picasa för att få idéer. Och glöm inte etikettlistan. Sedan finns en del på min fotoblogg. Check my photos on Picasaweb to get an idéa, or find what you want. Beside the label list of course and my photoblogg.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,,   , , , , , , ,

3 comments:

  1. Great edit! I don't often use layer styles (although I did add a drop shadow to my DAM post for tomorrow!). Must remember to do it more often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never played with layer styles...this is a very cool effect!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you like what you see.