Sunday, May 7, 2017

Brown Noddy info

Större bild? Klicka på den! - Click to enlarge!  
 © NF Photo 140917, SOOC, Cairns image size 900x570 pixels


Brown Noddy
© NF PhotoArt 170507
   CS5


For this one, a small image, I selected the sand inside the frame and blurred it with surface blur to avoid unwanted lines and curves in the image. It also gave me a pretty frame as the outer part is not blurred. ;)

Then I inverted the selected area and used the Poster Edges filter to create the sketch on the birds and the pole.
.
Brown Noddy on NF Home

  Check my photos on Picasaweb to get an idéas, or find what you want. Beside the label list of course and my photoblogg.
Labels:  , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

Please leave a comment if you like what you see.