Sunday, March 26, 2017

Online sketches

Större bild? Klicka på den! - Click to enlarge!



  Picjoke sketches of Monica and Johanna
 © NF Photo 170325

Picjoke

Yesterday I was looking all over Internet to find a good source for transferring my images to sketches.
I´m not too fond of any of them.
And as I have not gotten my computer problem solved I have no way of practising.
I liked the look of these images and thought they were advanced. But, I don¨t think so actually. The images are very small and can´t be used really, But I have an idéa of how to do it myself. in Photoshop.
I like the look of these but they don´t make me proud.
I watched the video Nicole B shared yesterday of an artist named David Jamieson. So now I wonder are artists splendid work turned over to 1:s and 0:s? Not fun for a creative mind.


Linking up with Sunday Sketches
  Check my photos on Picasaweb to get an idéas, or find what you want. Beside the label list of course and my photoblogg.
Labels:  , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

6 comments:

  1. I hope you find good software for your 'sketching' needs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome, but I am a bit confused. Are the sketches digital or did you or somebody else sketch them? I love how you put them in hand and held them up to a sky background ... you are clever, my dear :)

    Andrea @ From The Sol

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is easy enough to do something similar with photoshop once your computer is working. layers and layer masking are your friend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is very useful for me.I really like you post.Thanks for sharing.
    gclub online
    goldenslot

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you like what you see.