Wednesday, March 2, 2016

NF DAM 187 Soon time for the Exhibition

NF Digital Art Meme, DAM 187

NF Digital Art Meme, a meme for digital artwork. photo art, abstracts and other creative work.  From camera, Art software's, paint or sketch. When you have an image of your art, it is digital.
For more details see the link to About NF DAM below the header.

click to enlarge
The book of nature
  © NF PhotoArt 150705

By this time next week my Exhibition is up. And I will spend much time watching people watching my work :) I figure it will be much different from reading comments in blogs or FB. I´m looking forward to that.
I will also speak at PechaKucha Night tomorrow. And the topic is, of course, a presentation of the Exhibition.


And now it is your turn to linkup.
I´m linking up this week with  Paint Party Friday

Bildverkstan on NatureFootstep Photo

IMPORTANT!
Please visit my entry and as many other participants you can. I´d like this to be a living meme not just another linky list. So far it is a small meme, surely you have the time to comment on others. Thank you for participating. As you know I´m a busy woman but I always return a comment. :)
If your blog ONLY allow GOOGLE+ responses I can´t comment on your entry.


You shall ad the link to your post in the linkylist. Not the URL to your blog or GOOGLE+, It´s a courtesy to you visitors, they find your post immediately. You shall have a backlink, and please, don´t advertise your own meme without having an image to share that corresponds to my meme.  I will remove your link without notice. And, do not linkup if you plan to delete your post! It is rude to others.

Regler finns i sidlisten. - For rules see the sidebar.
- --
Labels: , ,

18 comments:

  1. Congretulation to your exhibition.
    And the todays post: children and books is a wonderful combination! P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely picture! I must try to do this, I like it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the exhibition, Monica, I'm sure you'll do very well!
    Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited for you ... it is time for the people you live around to appreciate your talents. I hope you will keep us posted and I looked through your pictures on FB and you will stun them all. Love this child and the learning from a book ... how things do come alive in good books. Congratulations, Monica ... you are deserving of every bit of this recognition :)

    Andrea @ From The Sol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your exhibit, that is wonderful and a bit scary at the same time I bet

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is exciting news! You are such a creative energy. I hope this finds you a new, productive outlet. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your exhibit. It's gorgeous.
    I've never tried this type of digital artwork. I'm obviously missing out.
    Thanks for the inspiration.
    Happy PPF to you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!!! Great artwork, happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful work! All the best with you exhibition!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  10. OOhhh the fun and excitement of an exhibition. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. congratulations... and wonderful images

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations!! Wishing you all the best! Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations! You are so eclectic in what you do. Wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations. I love the images. . don't quite understand what it is you do but the outcome is fantastic. Blessings, Janet PPF

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you like what you see.